What I got for Christmas! Sephora hauls!
Happy New Year everyone!
Hope everyone had a great holiday and santa was good to you! 🙂
December has been a busy month for me in terms of make-up and Sephora hauls lol! It usually is since I like to treat myself, considering my birthday is close to Christmas…which means everyone’s schedule is pretty busy with “holiday parties”, shopping etc.. so usually people tend to forget my birthday or just remember when they see me over the holidays!
Every year for this reason, I usually spoil myself with make-up goodies for my birthday month from Sephora! 🙂
I love scouting all the gift sets and value kits that come out during the holidays, it’s just so hard to narrow down my wishlist!
Let’s get to the good stuff, here are my Sephora hauls received or purchased in order:
- Benefit Cosmetics: Real Cheeky Party Blushing Beauty Kit C$50.00
- Too Faced: Melted Kisses & Sweet Cheeks C$45.00
- BITE Beauty: Best Bite Rewind C$29
- DIOR: Addict Lip Polish C$42.00 (not seen here, returned)
- DIOR Addict Lip Glow C$40.00
- Tarte: Bling It On Amazonian Clay Blush Palette C$53.00
- Tarte: Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow C$54
- Urban Decay Eye shadow set, 500 Points Sephora rewards
- Sephora Favorites: Give Me More Lip C$70 – LOVE these sets, I had to buy 2 this year!
- Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick, Susperia C$24.00
- Ole Henriksen 3 Mini Wonders + Cleanse Kit C$31.00
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip pencils, Sephora gift 2015
Aren’t they all just sooo beautiful!! I can’t stand it! lol 🙂 I love when all the beauty brands bring out their limited edition sets over the holidays! Very creative packaging and also really great value, since you get to try various colours all in one set.
I’ll be doing an upcoming post reviewing my previous years Christmas/Birthday hauls, including various reviews! A lot of the limited edition kits I tend to save and admire them all in my storage area! I love collecting, but have to make a point to start using these babies more often. They are just too beautiful sometimes to open! I have started using some of my limited edition kits, and they are all so gorgeous with amazing pigmentation and colour pay-off! Specific product reviews to come of my favourites, stay tuned!! 🙂
Which sets and kits did you end up buying or receiving over the holidays? I would love to hear what you got! Please share in the comments section below! Xoxo